Each lesson will only be about half a page and will take you half the time to learn something new and informative! Each post will have a direct link straight to our inbox — feel free to ask us any questions or provide any suggestions at any time.
Half as long also comes from a scene from my favorite movie, “A River Runs Through It” when Norman gets writing lessons from his father, a Presbyterian minister. His father “believed that the art of writing, lay in thrift.” Tilly earnestly agrees!
Here is a sneak peek of topics that Tilly will be discussing in the coming weeks:
- What’s the Difference Between a Financial Advisor and Broker?
- Why a “Personal Relationship” With Your Advisor is Overrated
- Why People Rarely Buy Stocks Anymore — But Really Should Be
- 5 Reasons Why “Assets Under Management” is a Bad Method for Fee Calculations
- Annuities: What They Are and Why They’re So Expensive
- Take Risks in What You Know
- Financial Advisory Industry Titles — What Do They All Really Mean?
- 3 of the Biggest Investment Mistakes Made by “DIYer’s”
- What are Hedge Funds and Should I Care?
Are there specific topics or trends you would like to learn more about? If so, let us know what they are by clicking here. Otherwise, be on the lookout for your weekly Tilly Tells All!